Trip Frontman’s Trip For Tea A Life Saver

Trip singer Michael Shapiro shared his story of survival with the Las Vegas Review Journal after the band opened for in Rhode Island nightclub Thursday night, before a fire killed at least 97 and injured 180 more, including some members of Trip. “I saw the beginning of the show from the sound booth, but I was out of tea, so I went to the bus,” he explained, in a move that may have saved his life. “I set the microwave on one minute, and at about 10 seconds into it, I heard some screams. The first thing that came to mind was that there was a fight. I opened the bus door and saw smoke billowing out the front door and saw people running out screaming.” The full story at has since been removed.

Related News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.