Fire At The Osbourne Home

Dennis Miller joked on his CNBC program Friday evening: “Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne had to flee their English country mansion last week after a fire broke out in their living room. Unfortunately, it took a while for the fire department to arrive to the scene, since Ozzy placed the call, and the emergency crew had no translator on staff… Afterward, Ozzy was reportedly suffering the effects of smoke inhalation, though as a family doctor pointed out, that’s been the case since about 1982.”

Related News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.